I have just taken over the management of a business. How can I get an objective view of its internal operations?
An inventory of the business is critical to understand not only its functioning, but also its culture. An objective vision often requires external advice, without prejudice and not involved in the business. The purpose of the audits is not to look for points of non-compliance, but to demonstrate compliance. The summary report gives an overview of the business at time T.
Nexialist proposes an internal audit of all processes at the end of which a clear and comprehensive vision allows the leader to make the best decisions.
The solution: nex’audit
- The internal audit carried out by nex’audit helps highlight areas for improvement, but also the strengths of the company.
- It optimises the organisation and improves collaboration between departments.
- Simple adjustments can often save time and make the system more operational and therefore more efficient.
- The audit report is suitable for all; it includes a summary for management and a specific form per process to facilitate transfer to the services.
You plan to entrust the condition of your quality service. What are the risks?
- The quality manager of a company does not have a reporting relationship with other services. The issues raised in audit may not be processed with the same involvement as those raised by an external reviewer, which acts on the management’s orders.
- The regulatory environments change over time and often the quality system does not evolve at the same speed, sometimes creating a large gap between regulatory requirements and the reality of the business.